- In order to participate in the conference, it is necessary to create a participant’s account.
- The account will allow a participant to register for the conference as well as to view and edit the personal details, to submit an abstract or a full paper, or both, and finally to get into the current state of the papers submitted.
- The one-page abstract should be prepared according to the abstract template and its PDF version should be submitted using the participant’s account not later than the abstract submission deadline.
- The participants are kindly asked to inform the conference organizer whether they want to have an oral presentation or a poster presentation
- Papers will be accepted for presentation at the conference based on a positive review of the abstracts submitted and their acceptance.
- The papers should be prepared according to the paper template (paper template) and should be submitted using the participant’s account not later than the full paper submission deadline. The page limit is 6 pages.
- The papers must be uploaded in the DOCX and PDF versions.
Note 1: The notification of acceptance of the papers and the information about their current state will be sent to their authors by e-mail and will also be shown on the conference Website.
Note 2: Each registered delegate cannot present more than two (2) papers and also each paper accepted for the conference must be presented. Above the maximum limit of 2 papers each additional presentation must be paid as an additional fee according to the fixed rate as given in Fee and payment. If there are more authors of a paper, e.g. two co-authors, and each of them pays their registration fee they will be allowed to present a 3rd and/or 4th paper, that is two more papers of those co-authors.